QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Holloway on New Signings & Promotion Push

-
HOLLOWAY - TEAMTALK

QPR manager Ian Holloway has admitted he is looking to strengthen his squad as he tries to improve his side's position in the Championship.Rangers are now six points adrift of the play-off positions, but Holloway remains upbeat and insists if he can get his hands on the right reinforcements, promotion is still a possibility.
Holloway said: "I'm looking overall towards the rest of the season now and I'm confident I can make a few signings soon. Maybe not in time for Saturday's game but after that perhaps."
I'm sure once we do that we can make up the points on the play-off positions. It's all over the park, I'm looking, but it's defence in particular. We need some more defenders at this club." http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,1801_942729,00.html

Blog Archive