QPR Report Twitter Feed

Monday, June 05, 2006

Ian Holloway Says Still Under Contract...Wants Situation Resolved

-
Sky Sports

...Meanwhile, Ian Holloway has reiterated that he is still under contract with the Championship outfit.
The outspoken manager was placed on gardening leave by Rangers in February after a dispute with chairman Gianni Paladini and has called on the Football League to sort out the ongoing problem.
"I've got a two-year contact to run and have been placed on gardening leave which means they haven't sacked me," Holloway told Sky Sports News.
"If they had done I would be owed two years money so I am technically paid every month at moment to do some gardening and not go to work which is not nicest situation.
"This wouldn't happen in The Premiership because you have to sort a manager out within four weeks, which I think is a simple rule for lower divisions to do as well. I don't think it's right and I don't think it's fair, but that's life."
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?HLID=392483&CPID=10&title=Baidoo+pens+pro+deal&lid=&channel=worldcup2006&f=rss&clid=52

Blog Archive