QPR Report Twitter Feed

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Holloway on Gallen "He's helped me in the past and he looked sheer class"

-
Ian Holloway's Post Match Comments - Plymouth Official
"....Ollie also had plenty of praise for loan signing Kevin Gallen, of QPR, who made his debut alongside Barry Hayles up front."It was great to see Kevin Gallen play for me again," said Ollie. "He's helped me in the past and he looked sheer class.
"Funnily enough, Haylesy didn't probably play as well as he has done all year for us, so it was great to be able to take Barry off and put young Reuben [Reid] on knowing I had the experience of Kevin there....
"...I asked them to believe in themselves, get the ball down and relax, pass it to an Argyle badge, and I was delighted with the second-half performance considering we've all just met each other. I thought it was terrific.
"We have got some talent here and I am delighted they are starting to show it.
"I think we have got to work hard together and make people will remember our name. Hopefully some of the people who saw us play in the second half will think we're not a bad unit.Plymouth Official

And Match Report & Gallen Photos from Norwich/Plymouth!

Blog Archive