QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bignot Signs For Another Year

-
QPR Official Site - BIGGY SIGNS ON

Marcus Bignot has agreed a new one year extension to his current QPR contract.
The diminutive full-back, whose current deal was due to expire at the end of June, has today signed a new one year contract.
Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Bignot revealed his delight at the deal, commenting: "I'm delighted to have committed my future to QPR.
"As any professional football will tell you, it's vitally important to be settled and I didn't want the uncertainty of not knowing where I'd be playing my football next year going on any longer.
"I'm now a John Gregory signing and that's an amazing feeling and a great confidence boost for me ahead of the new campaign.''
John Gregory added: "I'm delighted that he's accepted our offer.
"He was a major player last year and he'll have a pivotal role to play next season too.
"He's a fantastic professional, a born leader and a very consistent performer at this level.''......
*Stay tuned to www.qpr.co.uk for all the latest, breaking news! QPR

Blog Archive