QPR Report Twitter Feed

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ex-QPR's Lee Cook Relishing Fulham Challenge

-
Fulham Official Site - Cook on Signing - July 22, 2007
Having completed his move across the borough from QPR to Fulham, Lawrie Sanchez’ latest signing, Lee Cook, spoke to fulhamfc.com about the transfer.
It’s been an ongoing saga for the past two or three weeks and I’m happy to finally get the move done,” he said. “I’m looking forward to playing in the Premier League, I’ve never played there before and I’m really relishing the challenge. I just want to prove to everyone that I can play there.
“I knew a couple of players here. I was happy to meet the boys last week, it’s seems to be a really friendly club and I can’t wait to get started.
“The Manager has brought in seven players so far. I was watching training the other day and it seemed like there were 40 players out there. It’s a very strong squad and there’s going to be competition all over the pitch.
“Personally I want to show the Fulham supporters that I’m a decent player who can play at this level. I like to get at defenders and put crosses in for the strikers – the Gaffer said he thinks I can provide the ammunition for the forwards and that’s what I’m here to do. I hope the fans will enjoy the way I play.” Fulham

Blog Archive