QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, August 31, 2007

Ian Holloway on Martin Allen Sacking...Ray Jones Death & An Online Imposter

-
BBC - IanHolloway column
MARTIN ALLEN SACKING
We've got Leicester on Saturday and they've sacked their manager, which was a bit of a strange state of affairs - especially after they'd just beaten Watford 4-1. That'll teach him!
The honeymoon's over
Let's hope everything is worked out financially. As far as I'm concerned there should be a rule that no football manager should ever be replaced without his own contract being sorted out first.
Maybe that would sort out these chairman who chuck you on gardening leave, which is totally unjust and unfair. Our contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on but they would be if that rule was brought in...

TRAGIC DEATH OF RAY JONES
He signed while I was still manager at QPR. He was a wonderful kid, irrespective of what he could do on a football pitch.
Ray Jones was tragically killed in a car crash
He was someone I would have been proud to call my son. He was very respectful, a wonderful lad with a brilliant smile.
The room lit up when he came into it, he was one of those people.
My heart bleeds for his parents. He's going to be sorely missed to the world, not just his mum and dad. The world was a better place with him in it....

MY SPACE IMPOSTOR
Someone's got a whole website about me and they're claiming to be me. Apparently you can go somewhere to get on Ian Holloway's MySpace - which I haven't got.
People send in questions and somebody's answering them - but it's not me, it's an impostor. People are being duped - IT'S NOT MY SITE...! BBC

Blog Archive