QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, December 28, 2007

Watford: Lloyd Doyley Not For Sale...Good Luck to Gavin Majon

-
Watford Observer/Kevin Affleck - Aidy: Doyley is not for sale
AIDY BOOTHROYD has issued a hands-off to QPR, tomorrow's visitors to Vicarage Road, after they were linked with a move for Lloyd Doyley.
The right-back, ever present this season, has been linked with a £500,000 switch to Loftus Road, but Boothroyd insists the player "is not going anywhere" and that the club owned by the fifth richest family in the world "haven't got enough money to buy him anyway".
Despite a recent dip in form, Boothroyd has been delighted with the strides Doyley has made this season and is likely to offer him a new contract.
"If there was a contract offer on the table and it was a good one then I'd sign it," said the 25-year-old Doyley. "I've been here since I was 11 and it's the only club I know. It's nice to be linked but I'm a Watford player and I've still got another year and a half to run on my contract."
One player likely to be making the short trip from Watford to west London is Gavin Mahon who should complete his move away from the club when the transfer window opens next week.
"That will all sort itself out," said the manager. "I've said he can leave, he's been a good servant and if he moves on then he goes with our best wishes." Watford Observer

Blog Archive