QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, January 26, 2008

"Rangers Find Star in the Park" - QPR's Angelo Balanta

-
Football League's 'League Leader' -
"...[Angelo Balanta] was scouted while playing for Brunswick in the Harrow Youth League...'One of my teachers recommended me to someone at Ranges and they had a look at me...I felt right at home with Rangers from the first time I trained with the club and I'm delighted to have signed a contract. The older players have been brilliant and looked after me...This club is going places and I want to be part of it. Loads of players have come in, but I'm not afraid of that. I just want to prove I am worthy of a place in the side." Scroll down to Page Three, Football League's League Leader

See Also:
- QPR Official Site Profile of Balanta
- Wikipedia Profile of Angelo Balanta

Blog Archive