QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ex-QPR Lee Cook Prepared to Consider Joining....Charlton!

-
ITV - Cook considering Addicks move

Lee Cook admits he would consider a permanent move to Charlton over the summer if Fulham are willing to let him go.
The 25-year-old winger joined the Addicks on loan in January having not managed a single appearance for the Cottagers since completing a £2.5million switch from QPR in June.
Cook's season has been disrupted by a series of injuries, but he is now a regular starter for the Addicks and will line up against his former club at Loftus Road on Saturday.
"Charlton is an option for me," he told the South London Press.
"Ever since I've been here, I've been trying to impress Alan Pardew and if Charlton made an offer for me and Fulham were willing to let me go then of course I would be interested.
"The ball is in Fulham's court, though. If they want me to stay with them then I am more than happy to do so, but that is something to think about in a few weeks' time, not now
." http://www.itv-football.co.uk/story/0,19239,6145_3435863,00.html

Blog Archive