QPR Report Twitter Feed

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Scottish Friendlies Rather than Fiorentina and Bologna Friendlies...Rowan Vine re Birmingham

-
Ben Kosky/Kilburn Times
"...QPR have announced a pre-season trip to Scotland at the end of July after their planned friendlies against Fiorentina and Bologna fell through...." Kilburn Times

(Most of the rest of Ben Kosky's Kilburn Times article is about Rowan Vine's recovery and looking forward to Birmingham Rowan Vine: "...."Hopefully I'll be fit and raring to go for those two games in October. I'll be going out to try and show people what they missed out on and what I can do," Vine told the Times.
"I think the fans at Birmingham were quite happy with me when we won promotion and I didn't get much opportunity in the Premier League under Steve Bruce, but you take it on the chin.
"I don't think Alex McLeish ever saw me train or play, but he was quick to make up his mind that I wasn't what was required and there wasn't a place in the team for me...." Kilburn Times

Blog Archive