QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, August 22, 2008

"QPR Can be The New Chelsea" Comments of Parejo Being Picked Up

-
As if QPR could possibly want to become the new...C H E L S E A!

The Sun - QPR can be the new Chelsea
QPR new boy Daniel Parejo reckons the club can be as big as West London neighbours Chelsea.
The Spanish youngster, on loan from giants Real Madrid, claims huge investment from co-owners Flavio Briatore and Alejandro Agag makes them hot favourites for promotion.
Parejo, 19, said: “Lots of people are saying this club resemble Chelsea and I believe the situation looks like what happened there.
“They are one of the best teams in the world and hopefully QPR can be a new Chelsea.”
Real Madrid boss Bernd Schuster agreed to let the midfielder spend the entire season in London in a bid to give him first-team experience.
But although the Spanish champions remain close to Parejo's heart, he has not ruled out a permanent move to Loftus Road if the club manage to make the top-flight.
He added: "Playing for the best team in the world, which is Real Madrid, is every player’s aim but you never know where you are going to end up.
“If I can’t make it there I would be delighted to succeed in the Premier League.
“My personal objective is to become a better player, a better person, as it’s an adventure year for me. The lads have been great with me, very welcoming as soon as I arrived.
“I love English football, they live it in another way, the fans are great and the stadiums are full, even if it’s second division games.
“I have an option to stay for another year if the club go up and if Madrid want me to stay but if not I’m going to return to Madrid.” The Sun

See: Original Parejo Comments published by Setanta

Blog Archive